The buyers’ agent segment of the property industry is growing exponentially. In New South Wales alone business growth in this niche sector is booming as more and more people become aware of the benefits of engaging an independent agent to act for them (whether they are buying or selling). There are roughly 50 buyers’ agencies in the whole of NSW compared to several thousand real estate selling agents. The math is straightforward.
Our favourite saying is: "As the vendor will engage an agent to negotiate the highest possible price, why shouldn't the buyer engage one to negotiate the lowest?" and this makes a lot of sense.
But the business doesn’t end there. We also act independently as Vendor Advocates, we offer an Auction Bidding service, and act as Mortgagee Advocates for leading banks & lending institutions.
Sound like your dream job? Do you have the experience, reputation, local market knowledge and contacts to grow your own territory? Can you handle and close enquiries coming directly from our website which go straight to you?
If you tick all the above boxes please read on:
What we require:
- You have a full current NSW real estate agents license (please note a Sales Certificate only is not acceptable).
- You have a home office, a broadband internet connection and your own vehicle.
- You are happy to work for yourself six days a week and after hours if necessary.
- You are ambitious, have a strong ethic for hard work and a real desire to succeed in your new independent role.
- You have demonstrable experience as a real estate agent within your own area.
- You have a proven reputation for honesty and integrity within your own community.
- The opportunity to earn uncapped commission on sales. It’s up to you, but with commission splits of up to 80% of fees you can earn well over $200,000 a year. Example: Just one purchase a month of a property at $500,000 would bring you in $8,000. And if a client purchases a $2 million dollar home your commission is $32,000 (in just one deal).
- One-on-one training in the specialist niche industry of buyers’ agency and the systems and best practices we use. If you are already an experienced selling agent this will be easy for you; you now act in the buyer’s interest and not in the seller’s. You don’t need to make any changes to your current license but you need to act only for buyers (you cannot do both at the same time under current NSW legislation).
- It’s a lot of fun and an exciting job! You will be advising buyers (or sellers) using your years of experience in real estate transactions. You act exclusively for your client and only for them. Your job is to get them the best possible price and protect their interests. It is a very satisfying and rewarding role and you do it in your own time and from your own home.
If you are interested in a role for any one of our exclusive territories as a Buyers’ Agent for PrimePropertyBuyer please send us an email message about yourself, your experience, your real estate agents license number and the area you are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don’t telephone us at this initial stage. Just write to us and we will get back to you as quickly as possible. We envisage the selection process will take until the end of April 2012, so please don’t be disappointed if we don’t reply immediately.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.