A specialized service for property purchases in the Sydney area, it is only available for properties which are for sale by Private Treaty with a published price of over $2 million.
Buyers’ agents (or advocates) in New South Wales normally charge either a fixed percentage fee or sliding scale fee based on the purchase price.
This unique new service now allows buyer’s to target a particular property and engage PrimePropertyBuyer to negotiate its purchase on their behalf at the lowest price possible under the asking price.
The final fee payable by the successful buyer is not fixed - it is a mutually agreed percentage of the saving negotiated by us.
The service has the value-added benefit to the buyer that if a saving cannot be negotiated based on the original price, they pay no final commission to PrimePropertyBuyer. *Please see Terms & Conditions in our Buyer Agency Agreement.
It is ideally suited to a range of buyers including:
- Home buyers who have identified their dream home or investment property but are limited by their own budget or by a maximum loan amount specified by their lending institution.
- Property investors who have set specific buying criteria such as a maximum price to achieve a minimum ROI.
- Time-poor or inexperienced property buyers who wish to engage an independent professional agent to secure a particular property under the asking price.
- Overseas buyers who need the service of an experienced local buyers’ advocate.
- Corporate and institutional buyers who wish to demonstrate a successful purchasing strategy to their Board of Directors or shareholders.
The service includes:
- Initial briefing and strategy
- Physical inspection of the target property
- Market appraisal including current comparable market listings and recent sales
- Conducting due diligence in relation to market value
- Negotiate lowest possible price
How does it work and what do we charge?
Buying a property at the best possible price is not just about making an offer under the asking price. It is about expert negotiation, in-depth market knowledge and many years of experience.
We use all of these skills to negotiate the lowest purchase price for you as our client, and in return we receive a percentage of the saving to you.
We charge an initial non-refundable 'engagement fee' at the time of entering into our Buyers' Agency Agreement which covers our time and costs in market research and face-to-face negotiation with real estate agents or private sellers wherever they are located in Sydney. This fee is deducted from the total commission percentage agreed in advance for the saving achieved, and is payable within 7 days of unconditional exchange of contracts.
Engagement fees are:
- Appraise & negotiate the purchase of a single property - $950
- Appraise & negotiate the purchase of up to two separate properties - $1,600
Remember the old saying in real estate "You make your money when you buy, not when you sell."
Please read an article about this by clicking here
We love a challenge so start the purchasing process now and buy the property you want at the lowest possible price!
To find out more about this service please contact Tim Mansfield any day of the week on 0405 830715