_Your Buyer's checklist
1. Before you engage our services:
- Put money aside to pay for loan application fees and establishment fees.
- Ensure you have pre-approval for finance.
- Engage a firm of Solicitors to act for you.
- Engage your Investment or Tax Advisor in the buying process if you are buying a property for investment.
- Prepare yourself and/or family to set aside time to concentrate on your property search. This will include meetings and telephone conversations with your Buyers' Agent, reviewing emails and reports sent to you which will need your feed-back, and physical inspection of short-listed properties.
- Get ready to pay for possible Surveys, Pest & Building Inspection Reports or Strata Unit Reports (we can arrange these for you but as these are independent companies their charges are not included in our fees).
2. After you exchange contracts on a property:
- Prepare for payment of Stamp Duty (which is usually required to be paid prior to settlement).
- Prepare to pay your Solicitor's fees (and your Buyers' Agents fees).
- Arrange insurance for your new property.
Please call us 7 days of the week for an initial discussion on 0450 552003
Sydney Buyers Agents | Auction Bidding | Property Investment Consultants